Document Scanning Services
Storetec make it quicker and easier to access, manage, protect and share the data in your paper archives.
Storetec offer one of the UK’s leading document scanning services to businesses of all shapes and sizes.
We firmly believe that a premium service doesn’t have to mean top-end prices. We provide a range of affordable, yet deluxe, document scanning packages to our clients who come from all corners of the globe.
Whether you’re looking for document scanning, archive scanning, microfilm scanning, medical record scanning, or large format scanning, our team of dedicated experts can lend a helping hand to match your business with the right service.
With our services operating in London, Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham & Hull, as well as a UK nationwide door step collection service, Storetec are equipped to handle you document scanning needs.
At the end of the day, we didn’t win Service/Support Company of the Year 2016 for no reason!
Why use document scanning services?
The Digital Age isn’t going away any time soon. In fact, the future of businesses are going to become increasingly more technology focussed. Being left behind means losing both existing and potential clients, which is the exact opposite of what any company wishes.
Here at Storetec we can help you to make that leap from paper to digital. Bulky filing cabinets and endless sheets of paper will be a thing of the past. Opting to put your trust in Storetec’s online document hosting saves you a great deal of time, money and effort.
How exactly will a document scanning service transform your business?
- It will free up space in your office. You will no longer need to allocate areas of the office to filing cabinets, which frees up space for new staff or equipment.
- It will give you some of those all-important ‘green credentials’. Worldwide consumption of paper has risen by 400% in the past 40 years, with 35% of harvested trees being used for paper manufacture. Consumers of goods are becoming more concerned with the preservation of the environment, so it’s helpful to show them that you share the same values.
- Enhanced security. Paper documents can be easily lost, damaged, or stolen. Your businesses’ reputation can be tarnished and trust of customers’ broken if this happens. Digital systems provide an added element of security.
- Increased productivity. Gone are the days of spending hours trying to find a particular piece of information, as document scanning services allow the user to search for sets of data within seconds.
Who should invest in document scanning?
If you’re thinking that document scanning isn’t for your business, think again. There are many sectors that employ document scanning services.
- Human Resources (HR). HR have to store employees’ sensitive and private information and don’t have the time to trawl through huge amounts of paper.
- Manufacturing. Many organisations use document scanning, archive scanning, microfilm scanning and large format scanning, as this helps to protect valuable or historical archives and artefacts and also gives instant access to this information.
- Health Sector. Medical record scanning is a common practice for many GP surgeries. Medical information should be kept confidential and online document hosting allows this notion to be kept intact.
- Insurance/Assurance. Insurance brokers now use archive scanning, through their website and dedicated mobile apps, which allow their customers to view important documents.
- Legal/Financial Practices. Lawyers, solicitors and accountants are on-the-go for much of the working day, so it makes sense that they would invest it document scanning services that can be accessed remotely through a variety of devices.
Contact us today!
We help thousands of businesses across the world to make that switch to digital. We’d love to hear from you to talk you through our document scanning services and online document hosting packages we have on offer. Don’t hesitate to get in touch!Read More