- How it works
- Why Storetec
- Get in touch
Be More Efficient and Give Better Service
With a digital archive for all your documents, you’ll be able access crucial information in seconds.
This can help you streamline your workflows, respond quicker to requests and queries, and give better service to the people that matter to your organisation.
Free Up Space and Boost Your Eco Credentials
Do you know on average paper documents take up over 18% of modern office space?
When we scan your paper archive, we can store, shred and recycle it in line with your document retention policy and legal compliance.
So by switching to a more digital way of working, you’ll cut down the amount of paper you use and save space at the same time.
View our Facts of Paper and Document Storage video over on our blog.
Get Your Documents Anytime, Anywhere
Fact. The average office worker spends 2.5 hours each week looking for misplaced, misfiled or lost paper documents. That's around 10 hours a month you could be wasting.
But by digitising and hosting your documents on a cloud-based system like ours, you’ll enjoy instant, 24/7 access to your information wherever you are in the world.
You’ll also find it quicker and easier to share your documents across your different departments and offices.
Prevent Loss and Backup Your Documents
Do you know between 35% of your paper archive is misfiled, unrecoverable or lost?
As well as document scanning, we can host your information on our secure cloud-based system, FreeDocs.
This safeguards your data with layers of hack-proof encryption. It also comes with a range of security features, such as the option to set logins and passwords to restrict access.
FreeDocs also acts as a backup for your critical and sensitive information in case of fire, flooding or other disasters.
How does document scanning work?
● We pick up your documents from wherever you’re based. Whether it’s a small project of several archive boxes or a large project of several thousand, we'll take care of it for you.
● We take your documents to our state-of-the-art scanning and storage facility.
● All the documents we scan are processed in full compliance with British Standard Institute BIP0008 (evidential weight and legal admissibility of information stored electronically. This is essential in ensuring the authenticity and content of the scanned images can never be questioned.
● We work quickly to convert your paper documents into digital images. Then we send these scanned documents to you either electronically or on portable media. You can choose from our online hosting system, FreeDocs, or a file transfer using FTP or SFTP. Or we can return the scanned images to you on CD, DVD, hard drive or memory stick.
● Depending on what you need, we either take your original paper documents back to your premises, store them in our dedicated storage facility and/or shred and recycle them in line with your document retention policy.
The Storetec team have been scanning, storing and managing critically important documents for well over 15 years.
We’re well known in our industry for our expertise, outstanding customer service and extremely high attention to detail. We were even voted 2014 Outsourcing Business of the Year by Document Manager Magazine!
Our team have years of experience handling sensitive, businesscritical information for both large and small organisations across the UK and worldwide.
Often these documents are the only copies in existence, so it's crucial we ensure protection and compliance at every level.
At Storetec, we abide by strict UK data regulations and hold the following accreditations for document and data handling:
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Computer Misuse Act 1990
- NHS Information Governance Toolkit Level 2
- Access to Health Records Act 1990
- ISO 15489 Records Management
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management
- Records Management Standard 2.2 (Public Records Office)
- BS EN 15713:2009 Secure Destruction
- BS EN ISO 9001 Quality Standard
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- Sarbanes Oxley Act 2002
- BSI BIP0008 Legal Admissibility and Evidential Weight
Enjoy a quick, easy and safe way to find, manage and share your data 24/7.
Scan your documents as and when you need them so you can plan and manage your budget much easier.
Is your manual process wasting time and money? Swap it for our quicker, cheaper digital system.
We scan and digitise your documents at regular intervals. So your data is always up to date and your office is free from paper.
Discover an easier, cheaper, all-in-one way to scan, store and manage your paper archive