Be more efficient and give better service
With a digital archive for all your documents, you’ll be able access crucial information in seconds.
This can help you streamline your workflows, respond quicker to requests and queries, and give better service to the people that matter to your organisation.
Free up space and boost your eco credentials
Do you know on average paper documents take up over 18% of modern office space?
When we scan your paper archive, we can store, shred and recycle it in line with your document retention policy and legal compliance.
So by switching to a more digital way of working, you’ll cut down the amount of paper you use and save space at the same time.
Get to your documents anytime, anywhere
Fact. The average office worker spends 2.5 hours each week looking for misplaced, misfiled or lost paper documents. That's around 10 hours a month you could be wasting.
But by digitising and hosting your documents on a cloud-based system like ours, you’ll enjoy instant, 24/7 access to your information wherever you are in the world.
You’ll also find it quicker and easier to share your documents across your different departments and offices.
Prevent loss and back up your critical documents
Do you know between 3-5% of your paper archive is misfiled, unrecoverable or lost?
As well as document scanning, we can host your information on our secure cloud-based system, FreeDocs.
This safeguards your data with layers of hack-proof encryption. It also comes with a range of security features, such as the option to set logins and passwords to restrict access.
FreeDocs also acts as a backup for your critical and sensitive information in case of fire, flooding or other disasters.
How does document scanning work?
- We pick up your documents from wherever you’re based. Whether it’s a small project of several archive boxes or a large project of several thousand, we'll take care of it for you.
- We take your documents to our state-of-the-art scanning and storage facility.
- All the documents we scan are processed in full compliance with British Standard Institute BIP0008 (evidential weight and legal admissibility of information stored electronically. This is essential in ensuring the authenticity and content of the scanned images can never be questioned.
- We work quickly to convert your paper documents into digital images. Then we send these scanned documents to you either electronically or on portable media. You can choose from our online hosting system, FreeDocs, or a file transfer using FTP or SFTP. Or we can return the scanned images to you on CD, DVD, hard drive or memory stick.
- Depending on what you need, we either take your original paper documents back to your premises, store them in our dedicated storage facility and/or shred and recycle them in line with your document retention policy.
We're happy to talk you through any aspect of the process. Please get in touch today if you have any questions.